Homers Light RP - SAMP Server
July 28, 2014, 10:28:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server has gone online again! IP: 46.4.62.81:8996!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pale Riders Motorcycle Club  (Read 6788 times)
Piggsy

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2011, 02:37:02 am »

"Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest."

— Revelation 6:1-2

Background

The Pale Riders are a one-percenter outlaw motorcycle gang that was first founded in 1975 with the onslaught of returning Vietnam veterans. Unable, or unwilling to find their place in the world, the first members declared themselves Pale Riders and their patch has spread across America with several chapters being established in several states. Their main source of income has always been gun running, but they are known to dabble in drug trafficking, grand theft auto, money laundering, racketeering, prostitution, extortion and of course, murder. Their goals are simply to live life the way they want, which has always been on the opposite side of the law.

Membership

Piggsy

Bizzaro

Bull3t

Soldier
Comp

JamesVernon

Rank descriptions:

President - The leader of a chapter, may be voted in or have the position handed down from a previous President. Puts forth all decisions that require a popular vote by the club.

Vice-President - The second in command, leads in times where the President is unavailable, or unable to lead. Voted in by popular vote.

Secretary - Bookkeeper of the club, this member keeps track of all membership information, as well as arranges club meetings. Voted in or appointed.

Treasurer - Responsible for all assets and finances of the club. May buy property for the club and sign legal documents.

Road Captain - Oraganizes all routes for runs with safety in mind. Always makes sure club member's bikes are up to par. Usually bestowed on a well respected member.

Sgt-At-Arms - Handles all security for the club, as well as discipline for the members. Identifies disloyal members or people working for or with law enforcement attempting to infiltrate the club, and handling them appropriately. Takes care of all stockpiled weapons and ensures they are in working order.

Soldier - A fully patched member of the club, they make up the majority of a chapter. Proven to be loyal willing to give their lives for the club.

Prospect - A trial member of the club. They remain prospects for a minimum of 6 months until they prove themselves worthy, usually with extreme violence. During their trial, they wear the "PROSPECT" bottom rocker, but they may earn the proper rockers as they progress. They become full members when the members vote unanimously to let them join and they receive their insignia patch. They are unable to vote in club decisions, and generally kept in the dark of club operations. They are treated poorly by all full members as a test of worth and made to do undesirable jobs no one else in the club wishes to do.

Diplomacy
None

Rules

1. Your bike is your life, PROTECT it.
2. Always helps your brothers.
3. Always roleplay.
4. No deathmatching.

News  

14/06/2011 - Topic updated.
15/06/2011 - JamesVernon joins Pale Riders.
19/06/2011 - Bull3t appointed Sgt-At-Arms, Bizzaro appointed Treasurer.
22/07/2011 - Comp joins Pale Riders.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 07:35:26 pm by Piggsy » Logged

HomerJay
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 09:52:21 am »

nice pic Smiley
Bizzaro

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 05:20:48 pm »

Going to be awesome
Markinator
Admins

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 03:57:49 pm »

Looks very nice!
jack

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 07:58:04 pm »

looks good

the only thing is that is become from GTA 4 an episode....
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 05:10:22 pm by jack » Logged
Bull3t

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 01:35:31 pm »

What?
HomerJay
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 03:10:54 pm »

What?

thought the same lol
jack

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 07:43:03 am »

What?

thought the same lol

the story is the same as in lost damned (from GTA episode)

rules are the same

the rangs soldier president all the same

and one thing not the name Smiley

but for the rest its cool
Bull3t

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 01:34:39 pm »

the story is the same as in lost damned (from GTA episode)

rules are the same

the rangs soldier president all the same

and one thing not the name Smiley

but for the rest its cool

• The ranks are actual ranks used by real life motorcycle clubs. They are quite common, not made up for GTA.
  • Rules are the same? As what? The first two would be standard to any motorcycle club - or gang for that matter. As for the last two, I don't imagine death-matching or non-roleplay would be an issue in GTA 4 OR real life.
  • I've played the Lost and Damned, and the story isn't the same.

Obviously, as it is a biker gang, there are going to be similarities to other biker gangs, real or made up..
Thanks for approving the name, though.

Piggsy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 06:55:04 pm »

when i go outside and play i roleplay being on a motorcycle and make vroom noises

VROOM!!

beep beep

Shamuz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 12:43:52 am »

You da man, Peggsy.. but i think you should step down and let me take over, i am the better and only man for the job, everyone knows it.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Bull3t

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 01:31:34 am »

You da man, Peggsy.. but i think you should step down and let me take over, i am the better and only man for the job, everyone knows it.

Weak.
Shamuz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 04:21:06 am »

Weak.

Yes so true Bull3t, Pale Riders Motorcycle Club is weak, and with my leadership you will be strong and unstoppable.
Piggsy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 04:47:24 am »

pale riders so strong

that when they honk the POLICE pull over

pale riders so unstoppable 

when stop sign comes we go THROUGH IT

shamuz's leadership so weak

nike Sad at it

jack

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 01:40:57 pm »

Weak.

Yes so true Bull3t, Pale Riders Motorcycle Club is weak, and with my leadership you will be strong and unstoppable.

Shamuz do you realy think that you can join this server try to be a leader of clans when you are one week active ?!

piggsy is right over youre leadership
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:46:35 pm by jack » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: